Saturday, August 4, 2007

Think About This

Jason From Leavitt Brothers Once said:

'I like to say that to be successful, you really only need 1 or 2 good trades each week, and this is more true now than ever. Do not trade for the sake of trading. Trade the good patterns only, and be demanding. Constantly ask yourself: "is this one of those good ones?"
If you made 2 points each week with 1000 shares, you'd make a 6 figure income trading. Think about that. Just 2 points each week.
Find "your trade" and get good at it. Focus on executing your trade over and over and ignore everything else. Do not complicate this game.'



I read this paragraph every day before i start my trading day. It's not the quantity of the trading that you do. My best trading days have by far been the days where i traded the least but these are the days where i made 1-3 trades and made a very good profit and just walked away. I know what kind of trade i like to look for and when i find it I jump on it without hesitation b/c it has worked for me many times before and feel confident in the outcome?

So, ask yourself, do you feel confident in the outcome? If not, don't take the trade!

No comments: